My biggest priority is ensuring a world class experience for all of my guest and trusted referrals. Simplifying the car buying experience begins with a well educated buyer. Use these tools to educate yourself in your search.
Here is a list of Links that may help you in your research.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration : Learn about safety ratings and more.
- IIHS Insurance Institute for Highway Safety :
- National Insurance Crime Bureau VINCheck : VINCheck® Lookup is a tool you can use to scan a vin and see if it has been involved in a theft or total loss claim.
- National Motor Title Vehicle Information System : “The National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS) is designed to protect consumers from fraud and unsafe vehicles and to keep stolen vehicles from being resold. NMVTIS is also a tool that assists states and law enforcement in deterring and preventing title fraud and other crimes.“ Sourced from their website.
- FuelEconomy.gov : This is a weekly driver for me. I use it to research pre-owned cars that I sell,very helpful.
- Edmonds.com: This is my go to site to research vehicles. I usually start here when I’m studying a new model.
- Consumer Reports: This is a trusted source that has a long history of providing reliable information. This link will take you to a guide for the Hyundai brand.
- DMV.ORG: This is not a government website but will help you find your states lemons laws.
- Blog Spot on how to buy a car in the digital age: You may find this to be a helpful visual.
Just for my Indiana drivers: 😉
- Indiana BMV: Get an Indiana Learners Permit
- Indiana BMV: Title Paperwork information
- Safe Convertible Seats: Expecting Parents this is a great resource for all things car seats. This link will take you to, “Car Seat Safety Check Event: Where Can I Get My Car Seat Checked?” This site is good for all States, not just Indiana.